HOLIDAYS IN BREAN, SOMERSET
DISCOVER BREAN IS THE OFFICIAL VISITOR WEBSITE FOR BREAN, SOMERSET.
Brean is a fantastic holiday destination for families and couples. Located on the Somerset coastline, with miles of sandy beach and easy access to the county’s unique tourist attractions. Brean has so much to offer, it’s no wonder so many visitors choose to return for their holidays year after year.
Plan your trip to Brean today!
Brean is a popular holiday resort for caravanning and camping, with a great choice of caravan parks offering pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents.
There’s a wide range of accommodation available in Brean. With everything from static caravans and luxury lodges for hire, to B & Bs and self-catering holiday rentals. You’re spoilt for choice!
- Touring and camping: Grass, hardstanding and fully serviced pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents.
- Brean seasonal pitches: Pitches to site your touring caravan for the full season.
- Caravans and lodges for sale: Buy your very own static caravan or lodge in Brean.
- Caravans and lodges for hire: Stay in a static caravan or luxury lodge (some even have hot tubs)!
- B & Bs and holiday rentals: Bed & breakfast accommodation or holiday apartments for hire.
Discover fantastic value holidays in Brean today!
With all the fun of the seaside and amusements galore, there’s plenty of things to do in Brean for all the family.
Brean Beach boasts miles of golden sands so don't forget your bucket and spade!
No visit is complete without an exhilarating trip to one of Brean’s top attractions; Brean Theme Park, Brean Splash Waterpark and Brean Play.
Feeling hungry? There’s restaurants and takeaways to cater for every taste, including pub meals, coffee shops, fast food, Indian, Chinese and of course, traditional fish ‘n’ chips.
In the evening, enjoy entertainment at Brean’s fabulous array of bars and live music venues. With children’s shows, speciality acts and live bands performing regularly, there’s a variety of nightlife to suit everyone.
Brean is famous for its high calibre of evening entertainment. Many world-class acts and outstanding bands perform here - the live music scene really is incredible!